Meditations on the way of the cross through the life of Suzanne Aubert for young people
The Way of the Cross art reflection activity provides a range of ideas and techniques to inspire children and young people as they explore and reflect on the Stations of the Cross by renowned artist John Drawbridge. Textual meditations on the way of the cross through the life of Suzanne Aubert accompany the activity.
The Stations of the Cross have a special significance for the Sisters of Compassion as they remind us of the life and example of Mary who stood at the foot of the cross.
The Way of the Cross Art Reflection Activity
- Print the templates and reflections
Meditations on the Way of the Cross for Young People – Blank Template and Reflections
- Read the information pages
The Way of the Cross Art Reflection information pages
- Take inspiration from a variety of ideas and techniques
The Way of the Cross Art Reflection ideas and inspiration for creating your art station of the cross
- Gather your materials, find a quiet place and discover your creative ability as you share this journey with Jesus.
- Send photos of your artwork to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it on our Facebook page.
The Meditations have been set up for printing in booklet format for use in your Lenten reflection. Text reflections are accompanied by full-colour reproductions of John Drawbridge’s Stations of the Cross.
Meditations on the Way of the Cross for Young People – Colour Booklet