- We currently manage 93 pensioner units in Upper Hutt.
- From 27 November, we will also manage 115 pensioner units in Levin, Foxton and Shannon
In addition to managing day-to-day maintenance and tenancy requirements, we also provide additional resident services including regular nurse visits and pastoral visits from the Sisters of Compassion.
Our Services Management team
Garry Salmons and Mary Poulson look after our tenancies and are responsible for the care and maintenance of the buildings and grounds. They also assess all applications for rental housing and approve tenancies.
Our Focus and Mission
We are dedicated to respecting the dignity of older people by:
- Offering quality housing that is comfortable and affordable;
- Respecting people’s right to independence;
- Offering friendship, encouragement and helping them live active lives;
- Offering advocacy for access to healthcare, social and government assistance; and
- Encouraging those with ill health to seek and obtain appropriate care.
We are also committed to:
- Ensuring our housing portfolio is maintained to a high standard for our residents.
- Charging affordable rents.
- Providing a visiting Nurse whose role is to assist residents to be able to experience a quality of life that enables them to live with respect and dignity. This is achieved by the Nurse facilitating access to Social and Medical services in the community for those who wish to avail themselves of her support.
How to apply for housing
If you are interested in applying for housing at one of our locations, please contact the office and they will send an application form to you.
Contact the Services Managers Team on:
Phone: 04 5280203 or Email: email@example.com