Thank you for your interest in booking with us.
To make a booking, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the check-in date and the check out date.
- Select the category you want to book. E.g. Single Room
- Click the Blue ‘Book Now’ button.
- Pop up box will appear with the first available rooms in green. Select this room by clicking the blue ‘Continue’ button or click on the room to see other available rooms in that category.
- After clicking ‘Continue’, either enter your details or click the green Add to Booking button top right. Repeat the process to add other rooms to the booking.
- After entering your details, click the blue ‘Continue’ button and enter your payment information.
Single, twin and double room options are available in quiet spaces with beautiful outlooks. All rooms have individually controlled heating, desk and cupboard space. The room rate includes a simple breakfast and wifi connection.
Meeting rooms are available for small and large groups for up to 80 people in size. Rooms are equipped with wifi, tables and conference seating. Audio-video equipment is available for hire.
See our Conference Venue Brochure for more information.
We take great care to provide food that tastes great, is nutritious and good for the environment. We offer a range of meat and plant-based meals across morning and afternoon teas, lunches and dinner. Self-catering of is available by negotiation at additional cost. Please discuss your catering requirements, including any special dietary needs, when booking.
Our Lady’s Home of Compassion is a 10-minute drive from the CBD and the airport. The no. 1 Island Bay bus is a 5 minute walk away. We have ample car parking onsite.
A fee schedule and quote is available upon request. Special pricing is offered for private individual or group spiritual retreats.
When considering a booking, please contact management if the cost is prohibitive. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
For questions about making a booking please phone 04 383 7769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org